NanoNord specializes in the development of real-time, online fluid measuring for various industries.
The revolutionary Tveskaeg from NanoNord is the world’s first NMR online sensor for measuring Nitrate, Nitrite, ammonium, and much more in sewage sludge or any other water mixture.
- Can measure many different compounds
- Reliable analysis
- Automatic lifetime calibration
- No consumables
- Maintenance free
- Environmentally friendly
- Low TCO
Tveskaeg Lab is a version for direct NMR isotope analysis in laboratories. The Operator initially transfers a sample into a blending scale. If dry matter content in the sample is estimated to be high, the operator can choose to add water. A hand blender is used to obtain a homogeneous sample prior to analysis. Tveskaeg Lab will automatically compensate final analysis results for any dilution applied.
- No sample pre-treatment required
- Up to 100% dry matter analysis of matter blendable with water
- In-line weight scale for mass ppm (mg/kg) results, as well as volume ppm (mg/L)
- Auto cleaning of blending scale before next measurement
- Auto calibration for all NMR isotopes via content of oxygen and hydrogen in tap water
CatGuard from NanoNord is the world’s first device that can measure catfines in heavy fuel oil via the revolutionary NMR technology – online, offline, 24/7.
- Fully automated
- Easy to use
- Low maintenance
- Near real-time results
- Can be installed anywhere
- Low TCO
- Designed to operate under extreme conditions