Tveskaeg Benchtop Pump
The smart way to measure sodium content in snacks and food.
The unique Tveskaeg measurement technology is based on NMR. It is easy and efficient to operate.
Get rid of silver nitrate and other nasty chemicals. Tveskaeg uses no reagents to perform its measurements, while maintaining high accuracy and precision.
Precision Sodium analyser for snacks, sauces, liquids and food
- Accurate and fast sodium measurement
- 1 min. measurement time: ±15ppm (standard deviation)
- 1 hour meaurement time: ±2 ppm (standard deviation)
- Measurement results unaffected by sample matrix effects
- No chemicals or reagents required
- Easy to use
- Robust build for factory environment
- Require minimal maintenance and no re-calibration
See all the videos on the use of the Tveskaeg Benchtop
See how to measure sodium in crisps with Tveskaeg
See how to measure sodium in soya sauce with Tveskaeg
Looking to buy Tveskaeg Benchtop Pump or get in touch? Please contact sales at email@example.com
Tveskaeg Benchtop Pump Specifications
|Dimensions (w x h x d):||740mm x 400mm x 250mm|
|Average power consumption:||200 Watt|
|AC Voltage source:||90-264 VAC / 47-63Hz|
|Weight of Tveskaeg Benchtop unit:||35 Kg|
|NMR sample chamber inner diameter:||9,2 mm|